Other ways to get a COVID-19 test

If you are not feeling unwell you can still take a rapid antigen test (RAT) to protect others.

Personal reasons

If you don't have symptoms but want to get a test for another reason, you can order free RATs online or buy them at retail stores.

Non-critical business, agencies, and organisations

Businesses can use testing as part of managing the health and safety of their workers in their response to COVID-19. These businesses, agencies or organisations will need to secure, use, and pay for their own supply of RATs.

Information on the processes to follow if an employee, customer, or visitor becomes a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case or an employee is identified as a household contact of a person with COVID-19.

International departures

Under the public health response international travel pre-departure testing is not offered by community pharmacies so travellers will need to go to commercial providers for this testing.

Back to top