The National Health Committee (NHC) was an independent statutory body charged with prioritising new and existing health technologies and making recommendations to the Minister of Health. The NHC was disestablished in March 2016 and their functions streamlined into the Ministry of Health.
Selected NHC publications are available below. If the publication you are looking for is not listed, you can find it in the Ministry library online catalogue.
If you have a query about new technologies, email the Ministry at email@example.com.
- The Introduction of Fit for Purpose Omics-Based Technologies – think piece
- Meeting the Needs of People with Chronic Conditions
- NHC Recommendations to improve the model of care for severe aortic stenosis – Consultation
- Low Back Pain: a pathway to prioritisation – Consultation
- The Social, Cultural and Economic Determinants of Health in New Zealand