Purpose: The role of the National Urological Cancers Working Group is to support the development of standards of service provision for prostate cancer and non-prostate urological cancers (including kidney and bladder cancers).
This group is expected to meet for the first time in May 2018.
Chair: Andrew Williams, Urologist, Auckland Regional Urology Service
Membership will include:
- radiation oncologist/s
- medical oncologist/s
- a urology nurse
- a pathology representative
- a radiology representative
- a Māori health representative
- a Pasifika health representative
- a consumer representative
- a DHB management representative.