The COVID-19 Therapeutics Technical Advisory Group (Therapeutics TAG) provides expert technical advice on therapeutics for use for patients with COVID-19.
The Therapeutics Technical Advisory Group (TAG) was established by the Ministry of Health in August 2021 to provide expert advice on existing and emerging medicines for use in the management of COVID-19. This group prepares and provides a range of advice for health professionals on the use of COVID-19 therapeutics.
- Dr Nigel Raymond (Chair) – Infectious Disease Physician, CCDHB; Chair NZ Committee of Australasian Society for Infectious Disease (ASID)
- Dr Colin McArthur – Intensive Care Specialist, ADHB
- Eamon Duffy – Lead Antimicrobial Stewardship Pharmacist, ADHB
- Dr Elaine Yap – Respiratory Physician, CMDHB; past president of TSANZ NZ
- Dr Jessica Keepa – General Practitioner, Hauora Heretaunga
- Dr Michael Maze – Respiratory and Infectious Diseases Physician
- Dr Saleimoa Sami – Resident Medical Officer, Northland DHB
- Dr Susan Morpeth – Clinical Microbiologist, CMDHB, Chair of the New Zealand Microbiology Network (NZMN)
- Dr Tim Cutfield – Infectious Diseases Physician, CMDHB