Publication date: 28 June 2022
It is important to note that many of these documents reflect current information at a particular point in time, during a rapidly evolving global situation. For the most updated information on COVID-19, please refer to the following sources:
Please note some information has been withheld under the following sections of the Official Information Act 1982:
- 9(2)(a) - to protect the privacy of natural persons, including that of deceased natural persons
- 9(2)(b)(ii) - to protect information where the making available of the information would be likely unreasonably to prejudice the commercial position of the person who supplied or who is the subject of the information
- 9(2)(ba)(i) - to protect information which is subject to an obligation of confidence or which any person has been or could be compelled to provide under the authority of any enactment, where the making available of the information would be likely to prejudice the supply of similar information, or information from the same source, and it is in the public interest that such information should continue to be supplied
- 9(2)(g)(i) - to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinions by or between or to Ministers of the Crown or members of an organisation or officers and employees of any public service agency or organisation in the course of their duty
- 9(2)(h) - to maintain legal professional privilege.