Publication date: 14 August 2020
These situation reports (SitReps) were prepared by the Ministry of Health to provide advice, evidence, and policy from the health response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This release covers SitReps issued daily between 21 January 2020 and 20 November 2020. The SitReps are grouped by month created and are in date order.
Note that no SitReps were produced from 9 May to 31 July and from 10 to 17 October 2020.
Some information has been withheld pursuant to the following sections of the Official Information Act 1982:
- section 6(a) – to protect the security or defence of New Zealand or the international relations of the Government of New Zealand
- section 6(b)(i) – where making available of that information would be likely to prejudice the entrusting of information to the Government of New Zealand on a basis of confidence by any international organisation
- section 6(c) – where making available of that information would be likely to prejudice the maintenance of the law, including the prevention, investigation, and detection of offences, and the right to a fair trial
- section 9(2)(a) – to protect the privacy of natural persons, including that of deceased natural persons.
- Section 9(2)(g)(i) – to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinions by or between or to Ministers and officers and employees of any public service agency.