Welcome to new staff – here's what to expect in your first few months at the Ministry of Health.
When you join the Ministry of Health, you will be joining an organisation that is passionate about improving, promoting and protecting the health of all New Zealanders.
You can learn all about us on this website. Check out:
- Our Statement of Intent
- The NZ health system
- Your DHB
- Ministry of Health Twitter page
- Ministry of Health YouTube channel
- Latest media releases
If you are starting work at the Ministry, it will be helpful to know:
- The structure of the Ministry and its business units
- The Executive Leadership Team
- The Minister of Health and associated Ministers
The Ministry of Health is part of the New Zealand Public Sector and as such our employees are Public Servants, responsible for delivering our work in relation to the Government’s priorities.
If you have any questions about working at the Ministry of Health, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org