Contact and address
2A Ranolf Street
PO Box 1802
|Phone||07 348 3598|
|Fax||07 348 1783|
Te Utuhina Manaakitanga Trust is a community-based outpatient alcohol and other drug counselling service.
The primary aim of the Trust is to reduce the harm casued by alcohol and drugs in a way that reflects Māori aspirations and values, while recognising both Māori and non-Māori in the delivery of services.
Health and disability services we offer
- Alcohol and other drug (AOD) counselling service
- Youth and secondary school AOD counselling service
- Residential wellness service
District health board region
Area we serve
- Lakes region (Rotorua and surrounding areas, Turangi and Taupo)
- Midlands area for AOD outpatient service