Contact and address
|Physical address||6-8 Pioneer Street
|Postal address||PO Box 21933
|Phone||09 520 4796|
Hapai Te Hauora Tapui is a regional Māori public health provider. It is the result of a tripartite between Te Runanga o Ngati Whatua, Te Whanau o Waipareia Trust and Raukura Hauora o Tainui. Our core business is:
- to create opportunities for Māori to influence change through proactive leadership
- to empower and support Māori to challenge and develop healthy public policy that reinforces healthy lifestyles and encourages role modelling with integrity
- to provide excellence in the implementation of Māori public health
- to provide coordination service to all gambling harm prevention clinical and public health service providers
- to provide public health workforce development services to gambling harm prevention all public health service providers.
Health and disability services we offer
Māori public health
Minimisation and Prevention of Gambling Harm National Coordination Service
Minimisation and Prevention of Gambling Harm National Public Health Workforce Development
Minimisation and Prevention of Gambling Harm Auckland Regional Public Health Services
National Tobacco Control Services.
District health board region
Auckland, Waitemata, Counties Manukau.
Area we serve
Wider Auckland region.