Contact and address
|Physical address||3 Keepa Street
|Postal address||PO Box 586
|Phone||(06) 368 8678|
|Fax||(06) 368 8679|
Te Runanga O Raukawa Inc. is a Kaupapa Māori / Iwi Provider of health, social and early childhood educational services, eg, Family Start. The health services are specifically for Māori but we do not exclude non-Māori who wish to use the services.
Service delivery is mobile to the homes, marae, community venue or one of the office base clinics (Otaki, Levin, and Feilding). Access is by self / whānau referral or referrals provided from any other source eg, GP, LMCs and other services.
We provide a range of services from hapūtanga to kaumātua delivered by community support workers, social workers and registered nurses.
Health and disability services we offer
- Whānau Tamariki Ora – Well Child Service
- Toa Hapūtanga
- Mother and Pēpi Support
- Car Seat Rental and Lay-By Scheme
- Cervical Screening
- Smoking Cessation Services (Whiti Ora & Te Ohu Auahi Mutanga)
- Adult Mental Health (AMH)
- Alcohol & Drug Support
- Community Probation Alcohol & Drug Counselling (Toitū Te Ora)
- Child Adolescent & Family Support
- Day Activities for AMH
- Disease State Management (Heart, Diabetes & Respiratory)
- Māori Disability Support
- Cancer Support
- Community Long Term Conditions (Respiratory Nurse)
- Podiatry Service
District health board region
Area we serve
Delivery of services extends from Kukutauaki stream south of Otaki and includes Otaki, Horowhenua to the Manawatu region, including Feilding and Bulls in the north.