- Healthy living
- Babies and toddlers
- Emergency management
- Environmental health
- Food and physical activity
- Sexual health
- Stop the spread of disease
- Teeth and gums
Being prepared for a pandemic
Have a plan and be prepared in case you need to stay at home during a pandemic.
Keep at least a week’s supply of food, tissues, and your usual medicines so you don’t need to make trips out in public.
Make sure you have contact details for friends/family/neighbours so you can call them if you need help.
- working from home
- who could look after your extended family if they don’t live nearby (eg, who could deliver groceries or meals to sick family members)
- organising child care (eg, if your children need to stay at home and you must go to work).
If you have an existing medical condition:
- Make sure you don’t run out of regular medications
Make sure you take medications for any condition to keep them under good control.