Sometimes you’ll need medication to treat a health problem. Or you may require surgery. Learn more about treatments from the pages below.
Treatments and surgery
In this section
- Questions and answers on breast implants and the issues around PIP implants. Read more
- The following videos contains valuable information for people who are about to have a hip and knee replacements. Read more
- We usually think of radiation as something to be avoided. But in some cases radiation can help us. X-rays help doctors to diagnose health problems. Radiation treatment can help to destroy cancer. Read more
- Learn about getting medicines in New Zealand, how much prescription medicines cost, and how to take medicine safely. Read more
- You need to take care after surgery to ensure you recover properly. Find out what to do if you have problems after an operation. Read more