Health Workforce New Zealand, the Medical Council of New Zealand, the Royal College of General Practitioners, Royal New Zealand College of Urgent Care, and district health Boards (DHBs) continue to work together to implement the staged introduction of community based attachments (CBA) for prevocational medical training.
The Information Guide for District Health Boards (docx, 42 KB) provides DHBs with key details regarding the CBA programme including:
- a full definition of a CBA
- oversight and governance of the CBA programme
- guiding principles of the CBA programme
- a list of key stakeholders and their related responsibilities
- links to key documents
- glossary of common terms used
- updated statistical information as at June 2016.
For further information relating to key areas of the programme, please contact: