Annual Review of Drinking-Water Quality in New Zealand 2010-2011
This report describes the microbiological and chemical quality of water in New Zealand drinking-water supplies serving populations of more than 100 people, and progress towards meeting the requirements of the Health Act 1956, from July 2010 to June 2011.
The report comprises the following:
- the level of compliance for each category of water supplier (large, medium, minor, and small) with sections 69S to 69ZC of the Health Act 1956, and the drinking-water standards;
a section on earthquake-related drinking-water monitoring in Christchurch and a Christchurch Earthquake Report (Appendix 3).
- Annual Review of Drinking-water 2010/11 (docx, 128 KB)
- Annual Review of Drinking-water 2010/11 (pdf, 408 KB)
- Annual Review of Drinking-water FAQ (doc, 36 KB)
- Appendix 1 (pdf, 603 KB)
- Appendix 2A (pdf, 551 KB)
- Appendix 2B (pdf, 916 KB)
- Appendix 2C (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Appendix 3 (pdf, 786 KB)
- Annual Review of Drinking-water Key (pdf, 114 KB)