02 June 2011
This report describes the microbiological and chemical quality of water in New Zealand drinking-water supplies from July 2009 to June 2010.
The report comprises the following five sections:
- a general overview of the quality of drinking-water of all supplies within New Zealand
- a summary of the nation's drinking-water quality, with supplies separated into local authority (LA) operated supplies
- school and early childhood centre operated supplies
- a overview of drinking-water quality in each DHB area
- a summary of the quality of drinking-water in each LA area .