Mahere is an information system designed to assist health and social service providers with whānau planning and tracking the achievement of whānau goals and outcomes.
Mahere is provided by the Ministry of Health on behalf of Te Puni Kōkiri, with support from the Ministries of Social Development and Education. Health and social service providers are supported to use Mahere if they are part of Whānau Ora. Changes to your current business processes or service delivery models are not required.
Capabilities provided by Mahere include:
- a client (person or whānau) database
- a planning tool that supports staff working collaboratively with individuals or whānau
- the ability to record progress in different ways e.g. activities and objective against the outcomes
- a needs assessment tool to support staff to work with whānau or an individual to help identify strengths and areas of need
- the ability to generate reports to support business decisions
- electronic referral for services between providers using Mahere
- the ability for whānau/clients to access and update some of their own information and the actions they are working on
- the ability to support whānau or individuals to manage their own plan(s) without relying on assistance from staff in providers
For further information about Mahere please contact us on:
- Freephone 0800 MAHERE (0800 624 373)
- Email email@example.com