This section includes information on the health of specific New Zealand population groups. It covers migrants and refugees, Māori and Pacific Islanders, and the one in four New Zealanders who live in rural areas.
In this section
- The Government has made it a key priority to reduce the health inequalities that affect Māori. This section covers the Māori Health Innovations Fund and Ministry publications on Māori health. Read more
- New Zealand has accepted refugees for resettlement since World War II. This section includes information on health concerns specific to refugees and other migrants. Read more
- This section offers information on the Ministry of Health’s work to achieve health and wellbeing for Pacific peoples, as well as Pacific health resources and publications. Read more
- This section covers rural health services, information about the rural health innovation fund, and publications produced by the former Centre for Rural Health Reports. Read more
- Asian Populations Read more