Strategic initiatives to use technology to deliver better health outcomes for New Zealanders.
Other eHealth initiatives
In this section
- Patient portals are secure online sites where patients can access their health information and interact with their general practice. Read more
- The eMedicines Programme introduces electronic systems into hospitals and the community to support the safe use of medicines and to provide accurate, up-to-date information about people's medications at the point of care. Read more
- Telehealth is the use of information and communication technologies to deliver health care when patients and care providers are not in the same physical location Read more
- The Clinicians’ Challenge 2017 seeks entries for innovative healthcare technology that will improve today and transform tomorrow. Read more
- Clinical information includes laboratory results, medicines, referrals, discharges and other clinical documents. Read more