The monthly reports provide updates on key eHealth initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: July 2017
Key points to note
- Next steps for the Electronic Health Record have been agreed with the Cabinet SEC Committee and a report back to them is expected in December 2017
- The Interim Bowel Screening Solution is now live in Waitemata, Hutt Valley and Wairarapa DHBs
- The National Maternity Collection, National Booking and Reporting System, and PRIMHD diagnosis data have been provided to Stats NZ for the Integrated Data Infrastructure
- Over 93 percent of Medtech practices have re-enabled the National Enrolment Service
- New regional operating, governance and service management models have been agreed for the central region for transitioning the programme to operations
- Burwood surgical wards in Canterbury DHB successfully transitioned from Homer to the South Island Patient Information Care System on 22 July.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: email@example.com.