The monthly reports provide updates on key digital health initiatives. The reports are compiled from information provided by Ministry business units and health sector stakeholders.
Latest report: September 2017
Key points to note
- The health technology vision will be launched at the HINZ conference in November.
- Stakeholders have been engaged in sector workshops to define the target state and key requirements for the NZ Digital Health Strategy.
- A request for proposal (RFP) has been released for the National Bowel Screening Solution and preparation for an Integration Services RFP is underway.
- Due diligence is underway with identified vendors for the South Island Regional Service Provider Index (RSPI).
- 97 percent of practices across all PHOs now have access to National Enrolment Service (NES).
- Compass PHO is close to completing commercial negotiations with Indici for the lower North Island Primary Care practice management system.
- Indici is operating in four practices at Pinnacle Health PHO and is in roll-out to two more practices.
- The contract for the National Maternity Record (NMR) software as a service has been signed and NMR priorities determined by the expert clinical advisors.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the content of the documents on this page, please contact the eHealth team for assistance: email@example.com.