This section provides information about the work of the Ministry's Health of older people team.
Health of older people
In this section
- District health boards fund home support services, which enable older people to be supported to live in their own homes. Read more
- This section provides information about legislation related to long-term residential care and general information about entering residential care. Read more
- To get district health board-funded disability support services, people must be needs assessed by a Needs Assessment Service Coordination agency. Read more
- Resources published by the Ministry on the health of older people. Read more
- Links to websites and resources on the health of older people in New Zealand and overseas. Read more