- Health statistics and data sets
- National collections and surveys
- Classification and Terminology
- Access and use
- Data references
National Collections Annual Maintenance Project
In line with the obligations under the Operational Policy Framework 2013/14, the Ministry of Health will provide six months notice of changes to the National Collections systems, which are effective as of 1 July 2014 as part of the 2014 National Collections Annual Maintenance Project (NCAMP).
Changes to National Collections effective from 1 July 2014
The information in this section is for people developing and maintaining health information systems in the health sector.
Go to Changes to the National Collections for information on which collections are affected.
|December 2013||6-month notification of changes sent to DHB CEOs|
|1 June 2014||Compliance testing|
|1 July 2014||Implementation of changes|
In this section
- The changes to the national systems effective from 1 July 2014 affect the National Minimum Dataset, National Booking Reporting System, the National Non-Admitted Patient Collection and the Programme for the Integration of Mental Health Data. Read more
- Supporting documents for the national collections and WEISNZ14 implementation, including file specifications, error codes and data dictionaries, and the high level business requirements for NCAMP 2014. Read more
- Answers to questions that are asked about the National Collections Annual Maintenance Project. Read more
- Archive of change notifications, supporting documents, compliance testing files, and questions and answers for the National Collections Annual Maintenance Project 2013. Read more
- Archive of change notifications, supporting documents, compliance testing files, and questions and answers for the National Collections Annual Maintenance Project 2012. Read more
- An email group has been established for the project. Regular updates on progress and further information on the changes will be emailed to this group and published on this website. Read more