The following documents contain information about the selected health professional workforce in New Zealand. They summarise the results of the 2005 Workforce Annual Survey.
Information about the following professions is summarised in eight documents:
- Chiropractic Workforce (PDF, 59 KB)
- Dietitian Workforce (PDF, 67 KB)
- Medical Radiation Technologist Workforce (PDF, 72 KB)
- Midwifery Workforce (PDF, 68 KB)
- Optometrist and Dispensing Optician Workforce (PDF, 68 KB)
- Osteopath Workforce (PDF, 60 KB)
- Podiatry Workforce (PDF, 72 KB)
- Psychology Workforce (PDF, 72 kB)
The information about each profession varies between publications. The following information is included in the majority of publications: gender, age, ethnicity, qualification country, district health board of employer, employment setting, work type, year of qualification and average number of hours worked.
Certain publications have extra information about each profession. For example: languages used with clients, client type, income, number of years practicing, income range.