Tatau Kahukura: Māori Health Chart Book
This section provides a picture of the health status of the Māori population compared with non-Māori. A descriptive analysis of the data is provided along with statistical information in an easy-to-use format (graphs and tables).
This data draws on Tatau Kahukura: Māori Health Chart Book 2010, 2nd Edition.
View posters providing a snapshot of the data from key indicators below:
- Tatau Kahukura: Māori Health Chart Book
- Tatauranga Taupori: Demographics
- Ngā Awe o te Hauora: Socioeconomic determinants of health
- Ngā Tauwehe Tūpono me te Marumaru: Risk and protective factors
- Ngā Mana Hauora Tūtohu: Health status indicators
- Ngā Ratonga Hauora Kua Mahia: Health service utilisation
- Ngā Pūnaha Hauora Tūtohu: Health system indicators
- Ngā Tapuae me ngā Raraunga: Methods and data sources
- How to interpret results