Using ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS
Information for clinical coders.
In this section
- Information on AR-DRG version 6.0, the DRG grouper used in New Zealand. Read more
- Resources for clinical coders, including a blood alcohol level conversion chart. Read more
- Clinical coding queries are responded to by the New Zealand Coding Authority (NZCA). This section includes a database of previous answers, information on the NZCA and how to submit new queries. Read more
- Information on distance courses on medical terminology and ICD-10AM, ACHI and ACS clinical coding. Read more
- Documents relating to ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS. Read more
Conferences and seminars
There are no conferences or seminars scheduled at this time.