Health Target updates
23 Nov: Health Targets 2009/10 – Quarter one report published. See also the media release on the New Zealand Government website: First results of DHB targets published.
18 Nov: Health Targets 2009/10
This publication provides information on each of the six health targets for 2009/10 and lists the agreed target levels for each district health board.
1 July: Health Targets 2009/10 – With effect from today (1 July) there will be six new targets instead of the previous set of ten.
- We are Targeting Better Health Services
- Targeting Smokers: Better Help for Smokers to Quit
- Targeting Shorter Waits For Cancer Treatment
- Targeting More Elective Operations: Improved Access to Elective Surgery
- Targeting Immunisation: Increased Immunisation
- Targeting Emergencies: Shorter Stays in Emergency Departments
- Targeting Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: Better Diabetes and Cardiovascular Services