Cancer Control New Zealand was an independent Ministerial advisory committee. It was disestablished in August 2015 as its role was superseded by the progress made in improving cancer services for New Zealanders.
Selected Cancer Control New Zealand publications are available below. If the publication you are looking for is not listed, you can find it in the Ministry library online catalogue.
- Measuring What Matters: Palliative Care
- National Health Needs Assessment for Palliative Care Phase 1 Report: Assessment of Palliative Care Need
- National Health Needs Assessment for Palliative Care Phase 2 Report: Palliative Care Capacity and Capability
- New Zealand Palliative Care Glossary
- The Palliative Care Council of New Zealand’s Position on Euthanasia
- Referral Criteria for Adult Palliative Care Services in New Zealand