- What we do
- Legislation and regulation
- Business units
- Corporate publications
- Contact us
- Ministry websites
- Ministry of Health Library
- Emergency information for staff
Disability Support Services contacts
Contact details for Disability Support Services within the Ministry of Health.
If you wish to make a general enquiry or a complaint about Ministry-funded services you can, choose from the following options:
- call us free on 0800 373 664 (0800 DSD MOH). The 0800 number goes to a message box and is cleared daily.
- email us at email@example.com (general enquiries), or firstname.lastname@example.org (complaints).
Alternatively you can contact your local Disability Services office directly.
Private Bag 92 522
|Postal address||PO Box 1031|
|Postal address||PO Box 5013|
|Fax||(04) 496 2050|
|Postal address||PO Box 5849|
|Phone||(03) 474 8040|
|Fax||(03) 474 8582|
Needs Assessment Service Co-ordination (NASC) services
List of Needs Assessment Service Co-ordination (NASC) services that provide services for Disability Support Services at the Ministry of Health.
Disability information and advisory services (DIAS)
List of disability information and advisory services (DIAS) contracted by Disability Support Services at the Ministry of Health to provide disability information and advisory services.
You can also find contact details for DIAS organisations by contacting your local NASC, or through the New Zealand Federation of Disability Information Centres
Advocacy and support agencies
There are a number of agencies that provide advocacy and advice to people with disabilities, including:
- Human Rights Commission which champions fundamental human rights as a framework for a fair and just society for all the people of New Zealand. The Commission can also resolve disputes relating to unlawful discrimination.
- Health and Disability Commissioner who works to promote and protect the rights of health and disability consumers, and to facilitate the fair, simple, speedy, and efficient resolution of complaints.
- Communitynet Aotearoa has a list of community organisations and support groups.
If you have questions or comments relating to Ministry-funded disability support services then please send them to email@example.com, call our message box on freephone 0800 DSD MOH (0800 373 664) and press 1, or fax us on freefax 0800 000 838. Messages will be cleared daily.
We also welcome your feedback on this website. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are commenting on a specific page of this website please send us the web address of that page (this can be found in the address box near the top of your screen).
Your comments and email address will be used only by the Ministry of Health, and will not be passed to any other agencies.
If you wish to complain about Ministry-funded disability support services you can email us on email@example.com, call our message box on freephone 0800 DSD MOH (0800 373 664) and press 2, or fax us on freefax 0800 000 838. Messages will be cleared on a daily basis.
- The Contact Disability Support Services webpage has a factsheet on making a complaint.